Office of the Vice-Provost
Faculty Relations provides support in the areas of:
- Academic Recruitment
- Retention and career development for faculty
- Collegial relations including faculty and administrative appointments
- Collegial processes including salary review and tenure and promotion
- Negotiations with the Faculty Association
- Guidelines for Accommodating Family Status and Caregiving Obligations due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- USFA and USask Letter of Understanding on COVID-19 Measures
- USask COVID-19 main updates page
- USask travel information and updated travel policy
- Information for faculty on remote course delivery and working remotely
- Information for faculty on research
Find important information for new faculty including all the supports available to you at USask.
News and Events
- The Well Prepared Candidate Workshop: For Candidates - May 18 from 2-3:30pm and May 19 from 9:30-11am (virtual events).
- The Well Prepared Candidate Workshop: Indigenous Specific - May 25 from 2-3:30 pm (virtual event).
- The Well Prepared Candidate Workshop: For Deans, Department Heads, and Admin Staff - May 26 from 9:30-11 am (virtual event).
- Collegial Processes Calendar